NMV

12/25/08

The re-edition / La re-edición - Britney Spears

To celebrate my 5 years in the graphic world I decided to do a different special "the re-edition". I will take works of my first years as a designer (they sucks) and I will try to do it again but so much better.

The first one is very special because this was my first blend ever I made it long time ago on November of 2003 obviously is a Britney blend.

Para celebrar mis 5 años en el mundo grafico, he decidido hacer un especial diferente, se llama "la re-edición", tomare trabajos del mis primeros años como blendista (la mayoría desastrosos) e intentare evolucionarlos manteniendo el estilo.

El primero es muy especial porque es el primer blend que hice, esto fue en noviembre del 2003 y lógicamente es de Britney Spears.

Do click to see the real size / Haz click para ver su tamaño real

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
netmen